Hellloooo and Welcome to Tulle-y Magical.
I’m Christina and the little girl you will see in most of my pictures is my daughter Amelie.
Tulle-y Magical initially started making magical makes for my daughter when she was born as she was obsessed with all things magical, add to that a little sparkle and the odd tutu and we quickly progressed from there. Tulle-y Magical was officially created in February 2018, and we have continued to work and grow everyday.
Here, at Tulle-y Magical we pride ourselves on bringing Magical Gifts to Magical People. Who couldn't use a little magic in their every day life, right?
I could ramble all day, but all I really want to say is, welcome and thank you for browsing our website.
Please feel free to look at our reviews section to see lots of happy words from our cutomers.
Below is some general information on production, safety and delivery.
Thanks again for taking the time to visit our page, please feel free to contact us with any feedback or queries.
We hope you have a Tulle-y Magical Day!
Love Christina and Amelie. Xx
Most of our items are made to order, therefore, please allow a two week turn around for all orders, unless otherwise stated on the individual product.
Items will be delivered using Royal Mail.
The click and collect option is available for people in the Warrington area who would like to collect in person.
Care Instructions for your Tulle-y Magical Clothing:
- Wash in a washing machine using a full spin cycle
- Not suitable for hand washing or delicate cycles
- Turn the item inside out before washing
- Do not iron the printed image
- If you need to turn the item inside out and iron it
Care Instructions for your Tutu:
- Once received your items will need takin out of the packaging and may require a shake and finger comb to bring back its bounce
- Tutus need to be hung with a skirt hanger, with something soft underneath to protect the fabric
- Do not iron, if necessary tutus can be steamed
- Spot clean and hand wash only, taking care to straighten out the fabric and hang to dry
- Frayed ends can be trimmed with sharp scissors
If you require further assitance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please be aware that all of our items are handmade and may contain small parts. Please do not leave children unattended with any of our items, as there may be a small risk of items becoming detached. Please remove items when children are sleeping.
Finally please follow us on our social media platforms below;